Since you’ve landed here, you’re probably like a lot of the parents that come to us seeking answers to these common questions:
- Are you worried about choosing the right Gainesville daycare, preschool or child care facility for your child?
- Do you need help identifying the right questions to ask so you can make the best decision?
- Are you afraid your child won’t get the love and attention that is the next best thing to being with you?
- Does home care seem too limiting and a center too big?
- Do you wonder what kind of parent puts their child in someone else’s care?
If any or all of these questions are tugging at your heart right now, welcome to parenting.
And welcome to A Child’s Academy, where we understand what it means to give a child the physical, emotional, and educational nourishment you need and want for them, all in a caring, Christian environment.
A Child’s Academy’s preschoolers aren’t just learning their alphabet—they’re already reading. Infants and toddlers get more than a babysitter; every day is filled with skill-building play, indoors and out.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping parents by helping their children. Parents trust us and children love us, for many reasons:
- With more than 30 years of child care and development experience, we know how to run a safe, happy, and stimulating center
- A Child’s Academy’s low turnover rate ensures the continuity that promotes learning, communication, and comfort
- Our spacious facility provides ample room for separating children into age groups and offering a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities
- Competitive rates make it more affordable for families to enjoy this great experience!
When you have to make that all-important decision to trust another person with your child, make the right choice. Put your faith—and child—in A Child’s Academy. We do more than promise, we guarantee it.
See for yourself.
Click here to book your tour appointment now for Gainesville Preschool, Daycare or Childcare.